FACIAL AESTHETIC SURGERY
- Facial Lifting: It is a surgical technique used to stretch skin and to re-posit muscles and tissues. [More about Lifting]
- Rhinoplasty : Is one of the most popular plastic surgeries. The whole surgery is performed from within the nose, leaving behind no visible scars. [More about Rhinoplasty]
- Otoplasty: It is the surgery used to replace ears in its habitual place. It is done with only one incision on the back surface on the ear which is almost imperceptible since it is hidden behind the organ. [More about Rhinoplasty]
- Mentoplasty: When the chin is recessed, the profile’s defect is clearly evident. The surgery is performed by placing a semisolid silicone implant, according to the defect to be covered [More about Mentoplasty].
- Blepharoplasty: It is the technique used to remove the sad and tired look produced when upper eyelids drop down and upper as well as lower eyelids show puffy bags. [More about Blepharoplasty]
- Hair Micro Implant: This technique consists in removing from the occipital (back) areas a strip of scalp, out of which all micro implants are extracted under magnifying glasses or microscope. [More about Hair Micro Implant].